The Secret Santa is already bigger than last years and I expect as the months tick off we will get more interest so if your looking on from the side lines and want to join in, just leave a comment below. Directly below is the names of all who have said they want to join in with names of a few who have shown interest but was not sure. If your name should be on any of the lists and is not, just let me know. If you want removing just do the same. If it's not but you want to join in then shout out. Below these is the list of all the Santa Clause participants, again if you want adding let me know, or if you want moving from one list to the other. You can like me, join in both.
Secret Santa's Signed Up.
So all but one of last years Secret Santa's have signed up already!
Possible SS participants
*Michael may move to Santa Clause or do both
Now a recap of the rules.
1. To enter you need to either have a blog or be a regular follower of this blog already. This is to give confidence to all involved that everyone will follow through to the end. If you have a blog and don't follow this one it's OK to join in.
2. The present should be around £15 plus postage (best to buy the present actually in the country the receiver lives in so cutting down postage costs)
3. It's OK to have a wish list but it's just as good to buy something you think the person would like. Blog details of your target are given so you can snoop.
4. Whilst it's not essential it really added to Cath's enjoyment when the SS checked in with her to let her know target had incoming.
5. You should pimp the Secret Santa on your blog to hopefully increase the numbers joining in.
6. You should sign up by last day of September so to allow time for picking gifts, that's just two months away.
7. Gifts should arrive by 20th December if possible. It's fine to get the supplier to send direct and I would be cheeky and ask them to gift wrap ;-)
8. Item/s should be wargame related though it's OK to throw in something odd if you want to.
Francis Lee (FRAN)
Michael Audrey * see above
The idea is that each person involved buys a figure or figures to the value of less than £5 and paints them up to fit in with what the target blogger wargames or collects. Best would be some kind of command for the bigger scales but maybe a unit or two of such as 6mm or a building or... you get the idea.
I am not offering this as a cheap alternative so much as a great opportunity to send and receive something that will be special BECAUSE it's a one off from a fellow blogger. Not that you have to limit yourself to something useful, feel free to paint up something that will just sit aside the painting desk or study etc and just give pleasure.
So that's the idea, two ways to connect with your blogging friends and get something really exciting at Christmas. I await your response ;-)