Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Thursday 16 February 2017

Back To The Prussian Napoleonic's in 6mm

I continue to flip back and forwards between 6mm and 15mm each week of the Challenge and that continues with these Adler Prussians.

I am now looking to fill out the other Corp's that did not fight at Waterloo but did fight during the 100 days campaign. These are some of the more interesting of the as yet unpainted regiments as they are German-Russian and whilst wearing Prussian cut uniforms the coats were Russian Green. A nice splash of colour.

I used Landwehr figures as these seemed the best match. The regiments had the usual three battalions, two standard and one fusilier.  They are numbered 30th and 31st regiments.

As per expectations the Adler have a great amount of detail. I am looking forward to the few times I will get to use these guys. Such is the lot of strange units.

I have been having issues with my computer and am now having to use Cath's so posts are somewhat lacking until I get the computer replaced.

10 comments:

  1. Can't believe they are 6mm, absolutly superb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil. I can't believe it's been so long since I posted them LOL

      Ian

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, will have to do some more soon

      Ian

      Delete
  3. Great work on my favourite Napoleonic army!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, I have a soft spot for them too

      Ian

      Delete
  4. Enough to inspire me back to my Waterloo Prussians - except I only have one Battalion done ")

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope you have more done now then :-)

      Ian

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Happy, just need to get back in the grove

      Ian

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.