Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Sunday 11 April 2021

The Joker And The Thief Bust SOLD

 At last something that is not even remotely linked to wargames or war. This bust is supplied by The Wonder Emporium UK I went for the 75mm tall one and would have loved to have gone for the larger one. 

Very little clean up work required as this is done before sending out. 3D printing has certainly made leaps forward. Plenty of detail and bags of character.

Even the back of the bust has nice detail. I have added a small plinth as it seems like it needed that bit more to set it off. 

I really like the monkey, the sculptor for me got the balance right and he shows life in himself. The jester for me seems rather sad so the lively monkey is his Yang.
I choose yellow as much because I wanted to use the Andrea yellow set on something much bigger than it had been used to this point with yellow being a tricky colour to work with. I was suitably impressed with it's coverage. Painted over a dark grey primer.
Cath thought I should go blue red but as I said I wanted to try the yellow and I think it worked with the green, this time a Scale75 paint set given to me by Dave D. what a gentleman.





5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Ray, real happy with them both

      Ian

      Delete
  2. Karnataka SSLC Solved Question Paper 2022 Mock Tests & Answers is very help full for the students to know the SSLC Exam Past Year Question Paper analysis, Students can Download Karnataka SSLC Model Paper 2022 utilize the Previous Exam paper for the Reference for final Examination, Steady the repeated questions from kar SSLC Model Question Paper 2022 Practice on those is the better way to get the good Grade, Students Download Solved Paper and Question Patterns of Karnataka SSLC Examination 2022 from the official website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blogs you have produced are really the true voice of the city of knowledge. Please keep it up and make it necessary to produce one blog on the daily basis. I promise to come again and soothe the thirst of my knowledge.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ភ្នាល់បាល់បក

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.