Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Friday 27 August 2021

54mm Girl With Bunny

 Knowing I can not hope to get the Tiger finished before starting on a couple of Tournament trophies and being the same with the Hussar Bust I wanted to at least finish something so went with this lovely 54mm 3D printed figure. 

Bags of character but I felt she should be not so innocent, maybe it's the bunny but I just felt she would have some dark secret that makes her dangerous.

I wanted pink for the bunny so made it a bit tough on what other colours for the night dress as white was out of the question. Yellow seemed the best solution as it's neither creepy or out of place and besides I have the new paint set that I have only used for small areas. The pale or baby blue works for me so I went with it. It has to be said Cath was not a big fan of the choices but we don't always agree on such things.

I added the blood to the base and some on the figure to try and add a bit of freaky to it. A big part of why I used the backdrop (mix of airbrush paints and cleaner that I thought was a bit dark). The figure comes with the option of a open wardrobe with arms reaching out of it.

The blood is also on the girls hand, dress and the bunny's paw and lip. So the question is which one? or maybe both, but either way little Timmy ain't coming out to play.


So a figure that was just bought to paint with no actual use or design. Just nice to paint something just because. I have another 3D set to paint based on the Pied Piper, that will have to wait for the time being as I start the commission work and insert bits to keep me motivated.  I will have however a few more games to report as I continue to play with Matt and have started to go to a games club in Chesterfield.



1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.