Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Sunday 28 May 2023

Change of Name

 It's been almost two years since I last posted on this blog. I have not played a lot of figure games since I last posted and most of what I have painted has been either not wargames related or it's just more of the same. As such I have decided rather than ignoring it totally I would instead devote it to what I build and paint. As such you will get to see progress of various projects and of course final finishes, what you won't get will be the battle reports I have neglected for well over a year.


So  a quick run around the workbench is is order. 

1/35 scale Tiger Dio



Well over a year ago I started this dio. In fairness the Tiger is almost finished, added the last track links last night and added the metal effects for where the paint has been worn away. The crew is almost finished, I still need to assemble and paint the rest of the infantry and make the base. I need to order the mud effects that will be added to the tank as well. Plenty left to do.

Nuts Planet US 101st Airborne Bust

Just started to clean this one up so at the very start of the process. Figure based on Lt Winters from Band of Brothers. Pics once I get going

SYW Command Stands

I bought these figures about two or three years ago to extend the number of divisions I can field, unfortunately I have not had much opportunity to play with the ones that are painted but wanted something quick and easy to paint. Need to be based, then all done.

I've just finished a 90mm Coldstream Guards dio that I will post about next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.