Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Saturday 4 April 2020

Plinths Oh Plinths



I received these plinths a few days back from Model Display Products which are for the WWII Busts I have on hand (and a couple of spares). As always service was fast and price is very reasonable. The small ones are for the FeR mini busts that I will be starting sometime in the near future. Before that I still have the British Commando to finish.

I have also been working on regular models and have some 6mm phalanx's to post and am at the final stages of two units of 15mm Companion cavalry that should be finished in the next two days. 

After that is six battalions of French Napoleonic infantry that will be up for sale when finished as will the Companions. Not sure what I will be doing after that, possibly 28mm Vikings or Cowboys. It could be anything, I am actually enjoying painting as much as I ever did and at least this way I still have plenty of family time. 

Talking of which I played another Command & Colors game with Joseph. The photo's came out too poor to post, just as well as he thrashed me 2-6 banners LOL

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you put these to good use Ian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, the mini busts are really tiny though

      Ian

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.