With almost all my attention on getting the 6mm Napoleonic's painted up I have allowed these figures fall out of sight. Given that I have about 300 more figures to paint I really need to crack on. Well I should be able to throw more time at them soon as the figures for Project Waterloo are close to completion though I have not painted a single 6mm figure this month. These are Baccus Zulu's and are very nice castings.
These are for Matt and so will be based once he has all of them back from me, so some time to go yet then. Just two regiments to go with the four I had already done, these are uDududu and Skirmishers. Both should have small white patches on the shields but at this scale it did not look right so I repainted after a few attempts.
Whilst they are reasonably quick to paint up on the whole they don't half soak up time to the end as I got to the laces and spots on the shields. I think I will do the last lot of standard units all in one go, go a little industrial. Then it's the few bases that have the captured rifles, looking forward to that bit.
The next 6mm will be the Leven soon to be released Hougoumont set that I finished painting up yesterday, expect it in the next few days.