I am guessing the title kind of says it all. You probably know I bought 20 trees the other week for much-o-cheap-o which arrived last week. Well whilst they looked good for the price which in itself really means thy don't actually look good. I did think I could make them look better and more importantly could do so without too much effort.
So I took said cheap tree and sprayed with er... hairspray and dipped in flock that I used to base my figures with. The result being the two held in my vice. Time taken? About 10 seconds each on average as the vice was tricky to get two in.
Finding a more suitable holding device I got the upgrade down to about 10 seconds a tree. I still have half of them to do so will probably finish them tonight. I have ordered another 40 so I had better get on with it.
Being as I am not painting any figures at the moment I have been busy doing other things this is one of several tiles I am working on for building of the week.
Cath was asking why stop myself painting figures at the moment and I had to explain that I would find myself trying to hurry to finish them before Friday and as such not enjoy it but by painting these buildings which I can put aside and just pick up between bouts of figure painting and enjoy all that I do means I win all ways round. Besides I don't have that much desk time this week anyway.