Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Dungeon Saga More Ghouls

I have been keeping to the idea of slipping in a couple of Dungeon Saga figures in between sets of other figures. OK it's only been going for a few posts but it's still counts right?

As has been mentioned before the detail is a bit soft and as they are playing pieces for a board game I am not too fussed about the results though I am not unhappy with the finish I just did not put a lot of effort in.

This gives me four of the eight standard sized ghouls the last four are more detailed being a pair each of knights and dwarfs but again I doubt they will be long on the table. I did these in a short afternoon.

In the background you can see the next lot awaiting primer having been cleaned up and in some cases built. Next post should see my army for Lee and my display game complete. Not bad given we should have ran it a couple of years ago.

3 comments:

  1. It most certainly does all count, I find breaking up the run really helps to keep the painting mojo going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. I am lucky in that I have plenty of projects that are well past the stage of needing more units but can have them added when I feel like it so I really don't have the feeling of must do at any point

      Ian

      Delete
  2. TSBIE was established in the year 2014. The primary aim of the board is to improve the education system of the state and to promote the vision of world-class education in Telangana. Telangana Intermediate Model Paper 2021 Conducting examinations is one of the most important functions of TSBIE. Board conducts the annual board examination in March every year and the supplementary examination

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.