Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Last of the Dungeon Saga Ghouls

I missed the last two ghouls and have managed to delete the images so they will be shown with the rest once I have painted them all up. So here is the dwarf ghouls. Probably the most detailed of them so a little more interest in painting them.


I went with muted colours as lets face it they have probably been dead awhile. They certainly have been sitting in the box a few years without much thought of getting round to painting them that's for sure.

This will just leave me a pair of ghost like chaps to do. Indeed they are up and ready to be started as I have just about finished the two SYW battalions on my desk. This is also where a slower production kicks in as I went back to work today. Shorter days (hurrah) but six days instead of five a week (boo) and worst still lone working for the next couple of weeks. 

Still I will still get more time to paint than I have in recent years and I actually have more fire to do so. All this said, unless things settle down soon we will be back to the start and the second wave will smash us all the way back to the start.




5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Ray, looking forward to getting all these finished off

      Ian

      Delete
  2. TSBIE was established in the year 2014. The primary aim of the board is to improve the education system of the state and to promote the vision of world-class education in Telangana. Telangana Intermediate Model Paper 2021 Conducting examinations is one of the most important functions of TSBIE. Board conducts the annual board examination in March every year and the supplementary examination

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.