Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Monday 19 March 2012

Now Whats The Connection?

OK this image connects three things together rather well but what are they?


The thing is I am not sure it will help you if I tell you, but here goes. My Birthday, the Painting Challenge and repair of a tour bus.
OK I did warn you did I not? Want more help?
If you go to the painting challenge you will see my score. A whopping 666 points. I am so impressed I have even thought about not putting in my final entry for tomorrow, but then I thought the word final just sounds too risky so maybe I will after all. Next up my Birthday, what about it? Well it was yesterday, OK that may not help you, though on a follow on post I will let you into what I got wargames style. What I got that has nothing to do with painting was a couple of the more recent Maiden albums, Dance of Death and A Matter of Life and Death. Played both once today whilst er, painting, sound OK but yet to get into them. So the tour bus? Well legend has it when on tour the bus broke down and the repair bill was £666, they insisted on paying a different amount, though I don't know if it was more or less.
Once the challenge is over I have a great AAR to file of the first full Impetus game Barry and I have played. Enough now is to say it was a real fun game.

3 comments:

  1. WTHF? Looking forward to an AAR, Happy belated Birthday and WTHF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does sound a little worrying all this 666 talk, I feel like the thing looks on that album cover, the challenge has taken its toll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maiden = awesome. I am a big fan and was lucky enough to see them on the back in time tour and twice on the final frontier tour. Looking forward to seeing them back down under on the Maiden England tour in 2013.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.