OK yesterday I was notified that some unusual activity was happening on my blog, I just assumed someone was actually reading it! I then was required to send a phone number for Google to contact me to resolve. The idea being I am given a code to enter and all would be well. Code arrived by text and I entered the number (twice in fact) and all was well with the world for a couple of hours. Then puff and both blogs were gone.
I sent a query to Blogger but by then it was late and until just now I have been off line so anyone trying to get on the blog have received a notice stating my blog has been removed. Glad to say it's all sorted and I have to admit I was starting to have a bit of a worry the longer it went on. On the positive side I have got loads of painting done today whilst waiting for this to sort out. Maybe a follow on post later today. But maybe I will just catch up on the blogs I have really missed.
Thanks to all those who contacted me to let me know about this and sorry to all those who now have to live with the fact I am still out there LOL.