Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Thursday 16 July 2015

Joy of Six Countdown 3 Martian Invasion?

I'm keen to get some decent photos of the game so I was happy that this mini tripod arrived today, hopefully this will help supply some nice Sharpe images (Sharpe, get it?)

I am now starting to feel the strain of getting everything I need done for the day. I have to finish painting tonight and start work on the basing. The Allied win may have been a close ran thing, the game may also be as Lee still has his Guard to flag. Will we be at the show busy finishing off?

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous piece of kit, I have something similar myself and wouldn't be without it although I find a remote control useful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The camera I tend to use is a basic digital, my wife has a great camera but I turned down the offer of that as I really don't want to have to keep an eye on it LOL

      Ian

      Delete
  2. A good purchase. I'm sure you'll enjoy working with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First real test will be in two days, yippee.

      Ian

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.