Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Saturday 18 July 2015

The Joy of Six Countdown 1 The Big Man Himself

Well I could hardly end the countdown with anyone other than Napoleon could I? These are the four mounted figures that come in the My Little Ogre playset by Baccus and I finally got them finished this very evening.

I really like the colourful Mameluke in the background, something to add a little interest to the base.

I have used a round base to further distinguish Napoleon from any of the other commanders on the table, which I hope Lee does not mind.

So this is it, in 12 hours time we will be well on our way to having the table laid out and in 24 hours I am sinking into my chair to watch TV and hopefully stay awake to get to the end of Human.

Thanks for all the support I have received on this project, it has REALLY helped keep the project on track. Any of you visiting the show please pop and have a chat and make sure you ask The Boy about his Commands & Colours Waterloo game he will have set up, he is looking forward to giving you the low down.

7 comments:

  1. What a splendid final countdown post, have a great day Ian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, we sure did and now it's chill time

      Ian

      Delete
  2. The "big" man? Shurely shome mishtake?

    What a great command stand for the Corsican tyrant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say - have a fantastic day tomorrow and I'm sure we are all eagerly awaiting lots of glorious pics of the day's action :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Tamsin, we had a great time, The Boy especially :-)

      Lots of pics to follow when I am in a fit shape to share

      Ian

      Delete
  3. Have a great day tomorrow! Look forward to seeing lots and lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andy, will post a few tonight and more by Tuesday

      Ian

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.