The Sniper Project is doing fine. I needed a few more Yanks due to one guy wanting a figure with netting on his helmet. I had only one of these which had already been picked so needed to get another pack. This pack had two guys with the netting so it worked out well in the end. Again these are dressed in Greatcoats which come out really well with a wash. The above photo was battling the natural light through the window but it gives a fair idea of what they look like. Again I used Artisan figures. These tend to be more stationary than Bolt Action but that works with the whole one figure with a board game thing. Though the Japanese I am just basing up mostly have a hell of a lot more movement (Bolt Action) and will look great when finished.
Close up of the two with netting. I found the figures fun to paint up and much quicker than the Japanese which will be shown at a later date. In fact the Japanese have been rather a pain to paint up and now I have the extra work that the jungle base provides. Oh Joy.
The Tufts are the ones I bought directly from MiniNatur and as you can see I went a little overboard with them, but it adds to the look.
Here is a close up of the Company B decal. Given the extra practise I have had with them I have managed a better job (not that I was unhappy with the first). The decal wraps round the shoulder really well and the transparent edges disappear once the figure has been varnished. Prior to that it was easy to see. I add the decals post ink wash so they remain crisp.