Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Tuesday 10 April 2012

March In Review

I was more than happy with March. The best Month for blogging for me with 22 posts. More than double that of the previous months and much helped by the final month of the painting contest as well as the better weather allowing me to be almost pain free for a couple of weeks Yippeeee!
I also picked up a few more followers which is always good and have continued to do so since so very pleased. The other gauge of outward success is hits. Every month has shown an increase in hits but last month jumped from 748 for February to a massive 1376 for March. This really blew me away as I have maintained a high regard for such things. The comments have come a lot thicker than previously which I also welcome.
The other more personal scale of success is the level of enjoyment you get out of writing the blog and this is only something you yourself can work out. I have to say that all the plus marks in followers and hits have helped but really it's been such great fun and shows no sign of dropping off. I've been frustrated this last ten or so days as sitting in front of a PC has been a no no. So what can you expect from the rest of April and beyond?
More Painting, I managed to finish off some 6mm before being struck down, I also have yet more Yanks to base up and then they are up for display. Unable to paint I have had enough hand control to make up a test piece of Terrain that should be finished before the weekend so will throw that on. A couple of book reviews and I will continue the ECW history bits as it seemed to be popular. Hopefully I will get a few games in in the next few weeks if I continue to progress and who knows what I will get up after that. May brings both Triples and Partisan shows though I don't think I will get to both so looking at Triples as being the event.
Ah it's good to be back.

3 comments:

  1. Its always good picking up more followers and getting more comments,l just helps you to realise that someone is reading your blog!! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear Ian, keep the quality coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm delighted to hear that the blog is giving you so much pleasure. I was very unsure what to expect when I started but like you have taken such delight with the sense of community that it has brought about. More to come I trust.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.