Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Friday 27 March 2015

Empress Dragoons Adler 6mm Thanks Lee

I was over at Lee's a couple of weeks ago discussing the terrain boards and before leaving he gave me this rather splendid present.

Turns out that Lee had fumbled his check units owned  roll and ended up with two units of Empress Dragoons for his Guard. Would I want them? Well of course it would be rude to say no so I brought them home and finished off the basing (base sanded just needed the sand painting and then flocking).

So another unit for my fledgling Guard that I plan to add to later this year and possibly be one of the big projects for next year. The figures are typically very nice as you expect from Adler and have been painted to a high standard indeed.

A nice mix of horse flesh as well, so a big thank you to Lee and I hope they prove decisive in a future game, in my favour of course ;-)

8 comments:

  1. Great deal! Nice finishing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The real work was all done, glad I did not mess up the finish though

      Ian

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Just when will they get an outing though, I think it's going to be quite awhile but they will get their day

      Ian

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Cheers Ray, just need to add to them with a few more Guard

      Ian

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.