I continue to flesh out my Italian Napoleonic's and also add to my sons slowly growing British Peninsular collection.
Not the best shots as the weathers not allowed any outdoors shooting when I have been home. Tow regiments of Heavy Dragoons in Bicorn. As other recent finishes I have added the dice cells.
These are really nice sculpts with plenty of detail. I think they are as good as the new French cavalry figures. Baccus are for the most part my go to for 6mm the mix of detail and functionality is hard to beat.
The Italian Guard Dragoons actually could pass for standard French Dragoons at a push, I have plenty so that is not that likely.
These are old Baccus French figures so the horses are a little on the small size. When the new ranges came out I still had (have) a fairly large number of the old castings so I decided I would paint them up as some of the allied nations that dressed in the French pattern.
I actually have one more guard cavalry regiment to paint up for the 1812 Russia campaign but I can do that with some other cavalry at a later date. At the moment I am working on the guard infantry to go along with these.