Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Thursday 28 January 2016

The Lady And The Wolf

Last of the figures I painted up before the painting challenge began is this two figure piece that Cath bought from Spirit Games about fifteen years ago! I had started it about a year ago and it became lost at the back of the table. I would look at it occasionally but never picked it up. With the challenge about to start I did not want to get into anything too big so this and a few other bits that were part done got a go and finally got finished.

I went for a very plain look, the idea is the women lives in a very rural location, think Dancers with Wolves vibe. I wanted her to also be quite old so went with lots of grey in her hair. It's also nice to get a female figure that keeps the boobs under cover, quite a rarity I am afraid.

It's not easy to see from the pics but the wolf pelt is actually somewhat different in colour to the live wolf's. It was not an over long paint which just makes the time it took for me to get round to it even worse.

So I can finally give the figure to Cath, no plans for this so it's just for fun really. 


11 comments:

  1. Really nice. Looks like something from Game of Thrones. North of the wall perhaps. cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was gonna say, very Game of Thronsey as well. Nice work Ian!

      Delete
    2. I was gonna say, very Game of Thronsey as well. Nice work Ian!

      Delete
    3. Thanks you two. It also has a bit of the Wheel of Time but given a female spin

      Ian

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, glad to get it finished for Cath

      Ian

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.