Well my last post brought on a lot of comments so thanks to all that commented and some nice long ones too. I have changed one line as I had not made it clear I had moved back to the part time painting services so apologies to all the full time ones for being unclear.
All I have done here is base the guns and crews as these are the last of the painted Prussians that Dave handed over at Blog Con 1 back in October (I think). All told it was ten serviceable guns but only enough to give each gun a crew of three. Half the guns have a ammo box built on the gun, I think this marks them as British supplied guns.
The other five are the normal Prussian gun. In both sets I have an howitzer which fits in nice. This gives me a total of ten more guns with just another ten needed for the Project Waterloo establishment. These ten are Adler and I have more unpainted Adler in my to paint box along with another eight Baccus so I won't need to buy any more for a while.
I am not too precious about getting on with them though it won't be that long before I will need to average a gun a month to have them ready. Expect me doing them in one or two batches once all the cavalry is painted or at least when they are almost done with.
Of course I will need limbers for the Horse Artillery and was fortunate to have enough bits to make up four bases, though three of them just have a two horse team. I again have teams of unpainted and will do a few more even though they are at this point going to be in excess of what is required.
I still have two limbers without horses and four guns without crews, these will find their way onto other bases just to add a little interest to the overall look.
So from here on in it will be all my work again, still plenty to get finished but I have far more boxes ticked than need ticking, so I must be winning. I have had to send in a small order to Adler for Guard Horse Artillery as I need four guns and limbers for Joy of Six so these will be on the bench real soon with about seven weeks to go.