Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Sunday 20 December 2015

Three Months To Go............



OK so lately you have seen far less newly painted figures and more AAR's and Quiz material. Well that is set to change as the 6th Annual Analogue Painting Challenge has now kicked off, a whole seven and a half hours ago in fact. Of course I have my first submission near finish as I wait for the basing paint to dry then it's about 10 minutes of work till it's finished. Probably late tonight as I am off out on the firms do in a couple of hours time.

Last night was spent finishing off a few miniatures that had already been started. Two for my wife for roleplaying and two others for roleplaying but NPC's. I have also based up a unit of 6mm Italian Dragoons and four light bolt throwers also 6mm. All these will be finished with the just painted first entry. 

After that it's going to be a real mix of scales and periods as I dash from one project to another as the mode takes me. I still have over 100 figures to prime but after that I don't think I will have a massive amount of prep to do over the next three months.

So to all challengers, have a great painting marathon and I look forward to see what we produce this year. With 88 taking part this year it's bound to be eye candy packed.

10 comments:

  1. Your first figure just needs the basing finished? I'd better crack on!

    Good luck Ian! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just posted my second entry, a little start on our side challenge.

      Good luck to you Tamsin

      Ian

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, I won't get as much work done this year but I am aiming for the top half of the standings.

      Ian

      Delete
  3. Good luck there Ian with the wee men

    ReplyDelete
  4. The very best wishes my good man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Michael, you always delight with your work

      Ian

      Delete
  5. Hope there is some 6mm ecw on the list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few regiments of mounted that should find their way to the table, not sure if I will get any infantry done though

      Ian

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.