Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Friday 25 December 2015

Happy Christmas To You All.

My old Christmas Dwarf
By the time you read this I am assuming I will have watched the kids open their presents and in turn have opened mine including the much awaited Santa Clause and Secret Santa items. I really love the whole concept and I can't wait to see the reactions of not just my targets but of others who also have taken part this year.

Of course I may well have other hobby related items though most of the rest I will have had more of an hand in so probably no real surprises. Not that I will be on my computer much (if at all) on the big day as I am back to work on Boxing Day so will be spending much of the day playing with the kids. Indeed more or less a rerun of Christmas Eve but with new toys :-)

So whatever you are doing (or did) I hope it's a most pleasant day for you and yours.

15 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.