OK I know I said I would not get much done but with it raining here almost all day I managed a fair few hours and now have the second batch ready for varnishing. Once that is done it's just a couple of spots of Indian ink on the visors and belts and these guys are finished. I have painted them up as the 27th Jager and I really like the look of them.
I will get better pictures took once I have them all finished. So I have managed to get all the figures done that I have for others all done in just 7 days (well and a few hours) not bad really. Good job really. I want to get some models finished that have been on my to do list for some time now. I also have more of the 28mm sniper reminders to start, these being Polish French and Italian as well as get images off of some painted figures for a ASL mate to choose which he wants for a urban sniper reminder set. The figures (less bases) are all painted up and ready for action, though I am hopping to gt Warbases to do a custom base for some of these for me. If so then it could open up a few other special bases. In fact I have a few ideas I really want to try sometime soon.
The problem is that I think the sniper reminder idea will soon start to run down to the point that my wargaming neutral (not paying to paint or play) will need other help. I still have units to sell from old armies but I think I will have to paint up figures especially to sell starting next year. Not something I had really wanted to consider of late but my output could see me short of things to paint sometime before spring is over (the horror!) Obviously not helped if Curt runs the challenge again this year. Still it's not like I don't have plenty to paint right now and I am sure I won't have to stand street corners just yet.