I finished early this month, actually I finished very early as the target total was achieved by the twenty first. That's painted, based, flocked, varnished and flagged. Only tonight have I got round to getting them photographed which was actually done by Cath with the picture above taken by here.
It never ceases to amaze me the detail on these Adler figures, and this grey scale picture really shows it off. So over the next week you will see the latest regiment of infantry finished but also the cavalry from last month and finally a command stand!
So I have the rest of the month to spend doing other things, the building of the week is close to finished, I have the 15mm ECW regiment on bottle tops all ready and I have more than a little job in having already assembled the 1940 RAF pilot from Ultracast that just needs a little filling and he will be undercoated.
All in all a profitable month time wise especially given the heat which seems to have stopped lots of painters in their tracks. This terrain (building) a week is really pushing me along as it was intended and this means you will see a large mix of pieces over the blog, not just buildings but I have a number of ideas brewing for 15mm, nothing to the standards of the professionals but I think I may be able to use some of the packaging that comes my way through work. Storing it though is going to be a pain, after all I have rather a lot of 6mm Prussians to house.