Finished off the basing just this morning by adding the tufts and jungle. Really happy with the speed these came off the brush and still retained the same standard as all the others.
As I mentioned on the previous post the uniforms are slightly darker to show a little less fading and have darkened the hats just a few shades. I think the Australians are some of the nicer Artizan castings, with that bit more movement to them.
So now they are finished I have moved onto the Phalanx. I did manage to get them all cleaned up on the night so primed them yesterday and have started them. 22 figures now have the flesh done with the other 10 waiting for me to finish this post before coming under the brush. I hope to get this lot done in less than 10 days which is possible.
After that, well I have a couple of projects waiting that will need some extra thought so these will be a bit time consuming but I will be adding more of the Numidian troops into the mix as they are really quick and easy. Then it's onto the French, Polish and Resistance Sniper Reminders, most of which I still have to choose the figures and order. Also the Baccus Open Day is July 21st so it would be nice to paint up some more 6mm Naps before to make space in the mountain for the inevitable purchasing.
Games planned. 15mm Ancients with Lee if things work out this week and 6mm Naps to try out the new rules with Barry some time in the near future and if things really work out I get a game of something with Andy between. I'm a busy lad.