Bumping the post. Any more takers for this? Can all those interested in the SS please post a wish list on their blogs. If you also do a link post back here we may get a few more interested. I plan to run this again next year as well so if we can show it works I am sure we will get more interest next year
OK I am throwing this out there in case some of you lot would like to get into this. I used to be involved with an ASL one that was ran up to year before last and really missed that one package that had come from another ASL fanatic that I really had no clue as to what it was. Well it got me thinking to a wider part of the hobby and so I open up the idea to the rest of us to be taken up or cast to one side based on the response. Below is a quick outline of how I would see it working, nothing cast in stone and all open to change and improvement.
1. The spend plus postage should be no less that £10 or more than £15 or equivalent.
2. All interested parties to register their involvement via the blog and then send me an e-mail with the address.
3. I supply each player with the address details of a participant who they are to give a gift.
4. Gift can be sent direct from you, or ordered from a supplier (if in a different country to you, ordering via a supplier in their country can save a packet in postage)
5. Each player lists on their blog a wish list which can be anything, either books, figures etc. for the buyer to freely pick from.
6. Only if you run a blog can you enter.
7. No opening before Christmas to keep Santa from being cross.
8. Blog your present sometime after sobering up
So yell if I missed something, yell if it's a crap idea etc etc.