Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Last Call for Santa

OK so that everyone who wants to take part can get organised for the Secret Santa I think we have until this time next week to register their interest. So far I have interest from Conrad, Andy, Tim and Jonathan, which is less than I hoped but with Christmas being so far away I guess not everyone is thinking about this yet. If I don't get many more I will also enter, though the plan was just to run it.
 
A quick re-cap (original post here).
Spend is between £10-£15 plus postage. The idea is if the person lives in another country you buy from a on line retailer in their country. You blog post a wish list on your blog, either as a normal post or as an extra tab. I will randomly draw who your target is and let you know.
 
Simple really and a way of making sure you get something you really will like for Christmas. Of course you could leave it up to the buyer who can gain clue from looking on your blog.
 
So you have about a week to join in. Please feel free to advertise the Secret Santa on your blog's even if you yourself will not be joining in.

11 comments:

  1. I like the idea. Put me down for it and I'll post on my blog about it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to participate, but money is uncertain at the moment and I won't know until the end of the month if that's going to change for the better.

    Hoping for the better as I know what I want to buy myself for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grand idea. I'm in. I'll try to put something up on my blog (www.madpadrewargames.blogspot.com)tonight or Friday at the latest.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea > sign me up too please

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Phil, great, nice to have you in and I see you have blogged it. 6mm what if you get Irregular ;-)

    @ Anne. I know how you feel. Well maybe you could join in late but if not well lets hope for a better situation for next year.

    @ Donogh, great I will do so.

    @ Fran, you have to ask HIS permission to join? You ARE married then!

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome Idea. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice idea - blogged and consider me signed up :D

    http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/blogger-secret-santa.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well this has gained some speed. Cath has offered to do the draw of names and send out all the e-mails if I get involved which is great.

    @ Phil, must resist, must resist............. ;-)

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll join in even though I am far newer to the blogging community than the rest of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well your more than welcome. Nice blog by the way, I will be following with interest what you get up to

    Ian

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.