Friday, 15 March 2013
The Friday Quiz 7
Answers should be added on Sunday, no slacking this week!
Questions 1-2 are Ancient to 1600, 3-4 are 1600-1914, 5-6 are Post 1914 and 7 is all my own.
1. Who was Lysander?
2. Who Commanded the English Fleet that fought the Spanish Armada?
3. In the 17th Century, what was King Philips War?
4. Name the commander of Rorke's Drift garrison during the battle?
5. Which two Latin American countries contributed forces to Allied operations in WWII?
6. What was the Argentine flagship in the Falklands War?
7. Parliamentarian troops were scornfully called Roundheads in the ECW but who were the Roundheads that the name was taken from?
OK lets see how many have a go and how you do.