Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Tuesday 13 March 2012

I know why Camels Spit!!!

OK I am not looking at a gift horse in the mouth but I have been working through the figures that Martin gave me late last year. Lots of clean up work is needed to take them back to the start for the part painted stuff. No issues there but I do have a slight problem. I have 10 camels. The only reason this is an issue is that I need 12. So if anyone out there has a couple of 15mm camels they are willing to sell me I would be interested. Obviously I will buy a full pack of camels if none turn up, I mean the only other figures I have needed to buy so far has been one pack of command and I need some Gaul infantry (I think I have the Cav) but for less that £10 I will have almost a complete army so no grumbles at all.
This all comes about as I have started painting some of the figures that Martin supplied. I really want to get away from just 28mm and as I am working on 16 28mm Brit's I wanted some space. As I get more and more into FoG I want to expand what I have. I still need a few bits to finish off the Persian Army but it's very close. To complete I still need 14 more packs of Persian Cav, that's a fair amount given the amount I already have but you know I think I will do it.

6 comments:

  1. One of the other wargaming bugbears - you either get too many or too few figures in a pack meaning having to buy another pack or dumping unpainted metal in the 'never to be painted' box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something tells me camels are not the most valued figure types LOL

    Yes it's a bugbear, but in my case THIS time I can't moan about it. Well I was not planning on painting them up next anyway so I can wait till Triples in May

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.