Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Thursday 26 March 2015

La Belle Alliance For Sale

As I am going with the Leven model for Project Waterloo I am looking to sell my Timecast model. This will be a first come basis if someone want's it via the blog. Simply message me via the Email me tag on the right, leave a message here or on Facebook if your reading this there.

I am looking for £10 plus cost of posting for this and can except PayPal or other methods such as Cheque etc. I only charge the actual postage charge as I have plenty of packaging hanging around.

If it is still available on Saturday I will be putting it on E-bay but I wanted you guys first dibs at it. I will also be putting some figures up for sale on e-bay that are left overs from my Persian Army that under FoG are excess, just need to neaten them up and rebase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.