Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Ancient Casualty Markers

I used the last two Warbases small dials to rebase two of my original casualty markers that I painted up five or more years ago. I still have a bunch to do with the markers I bought at Partizan.

These will be used for Hail Caesar so I will need quite a few more as our games now have twenty plus units. Matt has already got loads for his army so I am playing catch up.

The figures are from Donnington Miniatures and cost 30p per figure. The dials cost 60p so each one comes in a little under £1 so not too bad given the number required.

10 comments:

  1. These look amazing, I should get some for my Hail Caesar stuff! Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Edzard, glad you found something to spend your hobby money on :-)

      Ian

      Delete
  2. Well done, great looking casualty markers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Phil, just need to get more SYW casualties as well so I can use them with those too

      Ian

      Delete
  3. Well they certainly look the part and under a £1 a go fabulous value too. Well done Ian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, I just need lots more time though

      Ian

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, just need to get the rest done

      Ian

      Delete
  5. Wonderful looking markers! One simply can't have enough casualty markers around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would prefer not to need them lol

      Ian

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.