Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Shout Out for Peter Lowitt for Secret Santa

I just need Peter's details and the final Secret Santa targets can be sent out. So if you know Peter can you let him know he needs to email me via the link on this blog with his postal and email address and confirm his blog details.

Cath has already sent a lot out and I have seen the wish lists starting to appear. It really is starting to feel like Christmas now. Cath loves the interaction so don't worry about contacting her with questions or requests as she loves it.

I have spent the best part of today painting, been a long time since I have been able to devote so much time to just painting and have really enjoyed it. I am trying to get two battalions of Napoleonic Italian infantry, two regiments of light cavalry and four guns finished for our game this coming Sunday. It's going to be a bit tight getting them all finished though I have a good start on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.