Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Friday 10 January 2020

Cath's Figure

I bought this figure at Triples and not even the last one, that's how long I have had it sitting unpainted! It's from Model Display Products and is called Rose, Female Sorceress and costs £16.50 and made of resin. The casting was fairly clean, not a great deal if clean up required. I have to admit that part of the reason for buying it was that the guy who runs the company is a very likeable fellow. It was also a kind of if I buy this and paint it maybe then I will buy more stuff later. Well I have bought a few plinths and paints but yet to buy any more miniatures but I will be doing so. I want to work up to doing one of his dragons.

Not the best picture but was not originally going to use it for the blog. The figure is a one piece casting and comes with the stone slab base and cat. I always saw her as an autumn witch so that's how she got painted. Plus the colour is similar to a t-shirt I bought Cath so many years ago so seemed right.

This figure marks the first use of my static grass applicator and also has some autumn leaf scatter that I bought for the 2019 Bounding Fire ASL Tournament which will follow in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.