Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Tuesday 15 July 2014

4 Days to Baccus Open Day - 5 Days to Joy of Six



Yes in only four days I will be at Baccus HQ looking (again) at how they make the figures. I have to admit it's as much for the event that follows as the tour. Yes the curry night. This will be the first time for me and I am really looking forward to it with all the banter and fun that comes with it. This of course is the starter for the main event. Sunday has the 6mm only show that is the Joy of Six. 

As any regular reader will be aware, we are staging the battle of Quatre Bras on a six foot deep, five foot wide custom board. Whilst this is really just a warm up test game for our Waterloo game we still have put a lot of effort into getting it to look right. 

Just about everything is packed and ready to go, I still have a few bits to do to get it all squared away but all in all it's ready and we can sit back and enjoy the wait.

10 comments:

  1. Hope to visit the show on Sunday, we'll be travelling up from the sunny West Midlands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing you there. I think you will be able to find our game

      Ian

      Delete
  2. Sounds wonderful, really looking forward to hearing how it all went - best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both me and my son are really raring to go, maybe a delay of a couple of days for the report LOL

      Ian

      Delete
  3. II'm really looking forward to your report, wish I could visit this show someday. ... but it's quite a long way from Germany. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day I am sure you can fit in a vacation in sunny England

      Ian

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to seeing a pictorial of your QB game and of Baccus HQ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do a search you can see the Baccus HQ as I went a few years ago, the curry though will be a first for me

      Ian

      Delete
  5. Sounds like its going to be a great day, quite sad I'm not going to be able to make it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the whole weekend so expect me a little frazzled. Would have been great if you could have made it

      Ian

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.