Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Friday 24 April 2020

Cowboys - First in a Long Time

I think I got these guys with others from Dave D so many years ago. I still have a few foundry mounted and dismounted ones to do yet. Possibly get these done further through the lockdown.

I went for neutral colours for the most part. These will just be add in's to any of the sides that I have painted up but the one in pink is more of a general type whilst the other seems to me to be more lawman.

These were a nice quick paint, I had been suffering a bad headache and at such times I can't read and don't tend to watch TV anyway so painting is one of the few activities that does not seem to aggravate it, as long as I stick to the larger scales.

5 comments:

  1. Nice clean paint work on these two cowboy types, I hope the exercise got rid of your headache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Iain . Great to see these done .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave, will have some more done by the time I get back to work I guess

      Ian

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.